Party season celebrations have arrived early as we are revealed as the official travel partner for Christmas in Bournemouth.
Preparations are well underway to make this festive season one to remember, as new organisers Seventa Events add the finishing touches to plans for the town’s Christmas Market, including the new two-storey Alpine Lodge bar, Santa’s Grotto, Skate Bournemouth and an array of new market stalls.
Our m1 and m2 services, which operate between Bournemouth and Poole, are available around the clock - offering partygoers and revellers ample opportunity to leave their cars at home and join in the fun. As strong supporters of Dorset Police in its Don’t Drink and Drive campaign - we’re delighted to be giving people the chance to enjoy a tipple knowing we’ll be there to take them home safely.
Travelling on our buses is easier than ever now - thanks to our recent introduction of contactless ticket payments.
Customers can now use their contactless payment card, Apple Pay or Android Pay to get around Bournemouth and Poole this Christmas
In our role, the official travel partner for Christmas in Bournemouth, we’ll be involved in an array of special offers - giving visitors and local people the chance to win free travel and tickets to the various festive treats on offer here. We’ll be posting details of events and competitions on our social media channels and website over the coming weeks. With a number of exciting changes planned for Christmas in Bournemouth 2017, we have no doubt this will be the best ever - and our team is looking forward to helping thousands of people enjoy all the delights on offer.
Competition Prize Terms and Conditions
1. The prize will be fully stated on the competition social media post. It will either be a family ticket to Santa's Grotto or Skate Bournemouth at Christmas in Bournemouth, or be a cheese and mulled cider board at the Alpine Lodge Bar at Christmas in Bournemouth. Each of these prizes will also include a group Zone A dayrider ticket allowing one day's unlimited travel intended to get to the Christmas in Bournemouth experience.
2.The closing date is stated on the social media post.
3.The winner will be drawn randomly from the responses received.
4. This Prize Draw is open to all customers of morebus who are resident in the United Kingdom, who are at least 18 years of age or older. Winners of any prize involving alcohol must be 18 years or over and have valid proof of age/identification. We will not be held responsible if you are refused entry for being underage, unable to prove your age or intoxicated/under the influence of an illegal drug.
5. The promoter is morebus and Seventa Events, trading as Christmas in Bournemouth.
6. No substitution or cash for the prize will be given.
7. Employees of Seventa Events, Go South Coast and the Go-Ahead Group are not eligible to enter.
8. This promotion is in no way sponsored or endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.